Thursday, November 7, 2013

New, new and new!

Madelinetosh 
is still not here - talked to my sales rep and he said be patient
 - so that is what I am doing and hopefully you are also.
I know it will be worth the wait.
I had a great time at the knitting retreat on the weekend.
Here is a picture of me at my very successful vendors booth at the retreat.
A summary of the retreat - 
 met up with old friends and made new friends, 
took 3 very interesting workshops, 
ate too much, 
slept too little 
and laughed a lot.

Everyone loves fingering weight yarns 
- whether it be for socks, wraps, hats or whatever you love to create.
Look at all the great new fingering weight yarns.
Neon - the colour to have
 Bright and fun
 Love the colours
 The British Collection
Opal - the Little Prince Collection
I don't which is the hardest thing 
- deciding on the colour or the project.
Always love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment